Friday, October 08, 2004

Sniff sniff cough cough

I`m SICK. UNWELL. DEPRESSED. Totally.
Mann. My phlegm is like, GREEN in colour?
Like how gross is that?
Yucks I`m blardy disgusted with it.
Keep coughing nonstop.
I`m gonna spread my virus to EVERYONE. muahaha.
My nose has been running away from me!
My eyes keep tearing nonstop and so on.
Lalalalala. Mum`s forcing my to see the Doctor
NO WAY, period! NO medication for me. Pukes*
I`ve started to eat Vitamin C tablets since yesterday.
Felt like shiat during the Sci and Hist paper today.
Total shiat. boo hoo hoo.

The previous night, I started revising for sci at 8 to 10.30pm.
Found out that I missed so many things during class time
Learnt so many new things. ahha.
Continued my hist revision from 10.30 to around 12.30.
Before that, I took a short nap and drank coffee. Heehee.

The papers were crap. And I totally crapped through for Hist.
Didn`t even know what the hell I was writing.
Found the Sci paper easy but Ya insisted it was hard.
But even so, I didn`t know how to do most qns.
Oh wells. It was kinda exepected.
My right hand was SOOOO numb after writing 6 pages of crap for hist!
It was a continuous flow of words
I kept doing the qns halfway and did other qns before coming back to the same old qns again.
By then, I forgotten what I previously wrote.
Repeated what I wrote previously.

After the papers, we spent more than half an hour deciding on where to go.
So, we decided on J8. Think GRACE was happy. Totally.
Spent like 2h eating and talking at Ajisen.
THe food rawkd and I couldn`t finish my BIG portion.
Ru kopped my GREEN TEA.
She was practically TRANSFERRING the drink from my cup to her cup!
Talked about NETBALL. Mann I miss training like hell.
I want Ms Mary! She rawks. And I really admire her.
Walked around J8 after that. Grace saw MANY MANY of her tennis friends.
......INCLUDING the person she WANTED TO SEE. And his name is......
........... *CENSORED* Ahha. Crappified.
Met Shaoren there too.
Grace Ya were talking and talking to him for like, 1/2hour straight till around 6+++
Ya looked SO short while talking to him. The height diff was like, WOAH.
And the whole time I was inside the shop with Ru
Finding her minified bling bling earstud.
Found one HUGE shiny minified one. [Self-contradicting]
Costed 11 bucks. ahha.
Shopped for a while and we went separate ways home.
As in, RU YA GRACE SHAOREN went together and
ME!!!! A pathetic lonely train ride home........

Lalalalala.
Vitamin C tablets rawks.
ja`9

10/08/2004 09:18:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com